Monday, November 19, 2012

Me, only me!!!!!

                      Hello everybody!!!

My name is Nahid,I am 21 years old, i am origin of Morocco it's a beautiful country and i am proud of my roots,there are the majority of my family who is living there.
I am student in the university of sthendal,
I come from Bourg Saint Andéol ,a little city of france to study languages in grenoble.I am in this university to prepare my degree in languages,I study spanish and arabic and I wish to work in NGO .  I am living in a residence for students,however i am very close with my family so its dificult to me ,being far of them.I have three sisters and one brother ,two of them are married, and i have two little nieces and they are the sun of my life,very important for me.My hobbies,watch films of bollywood!!! I love india,her culture,her story, cinema (Bollywood) and otherthings!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment